2165 E WARNER RD. STE 104 | TEMPE, ARIZONA 85284
Meet Dr. Judy Hinojosa, N.M.D.
DR. JUDY HINOJOSA
Board Certified Naturopathic Physician
Dr. Judy Hinojosa, N.M.D. is the lead physician and owner of Vitality Natural Health Care.
She received her degree from the Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine in Tempe, Arizona, graduating with Honors. Prior to medical school, Dr. Judy completed her Bachelor of Arts Degree in Psychology and Women’s Studies at Arizona State University. She is currently a member of the American Association of Naturopathic Physicians (AANP) and the Arizona Naturopathic Medical Association (AZNMA).
As a licensed general family practitioner, Dr. Judy works with people of all ages, and specializes in the areas of women’s health, chronic and acute illnesses, natural hormone balancing, gastrointestinal health, stress management, body detoxification, permanent weight loss, healthy aging, autoimmune conditions, anxiety, and depression.
“I believe that each person has the ability to heal, and I always focus my therapies on finding and stimulating each person’s vital force: their individual, inherent power to heal.”
Dr. Judy approaches each patient individually by addressing all levels of their health including their mind, body, and spirit, and focuses greatly on prevention and education. Her passion lies in finding the root cause of her patients’ concerns, using both science-based and natural modalities.
Dr. Judy is known for her compassionate, highly intuitive approach, and understands the importance of guiding each patient on their own personal journey to achieving optimal wellness.
What Is Naturopathic Medicine?
Your body contains within it the potential for remarkable healing, and with the right natural therapies and guidance, you can strengthen and draw from this source of power for self-healing.
Naturopathic medicine is based on this self-healing ability. Because of this, naturopathic doctors teach their patients to use diet, exercise, lifestyle changes and cutting edge natural therapies to enhance their bodies’ ability to prevent and combat disease, as well as blend the best of modern medical science and traditional natural medical approaches to not only treat disease, but to also restore health.
At its core, naturopathic medicine is comprised of six timeless principles founded in medical tradition and scientific evidence.
1. Let Nature Heal. Our bodies have such a powerful, innate instinct for self-healing. By finding and removing the barriers to this self-healing—such as poor diet or unhealthy habits—naturopathic physicians can nurture this process.
2. Identify and Treat Causes. Naturopathic physicians understand that symptoms will only return unless the root illness is addressed. Rather than cover up symptoms, they seek to find and treat the cause of these symptoms.
3. Do No Harm. Naturopathic physicians use low-risk procedures and healing compounds—such as dietary supplements, herbal extracts and homeopathy—with few or no side effects. They feel that whenever it’s possible, you should not suppress symptoms as these are the body’s efforts to self-heal.
4. Educate Patients. Naturopathic medicine believes that doctors must be educators, as well as physicians.That is why naturopathic physicians teach their patients nutrition, relaxation techniques, body physiology and how to nurture themselves physically and emotionally. They also encourage self-responsibility and work closely with each patient to achieve their health goals.
5. Treat the Whole Person. We each have a unique physical, mental, emotional, genetic, environmental, social and spiritual makeup. The naturopathic physician knows that all these factors affect our health and carefully tailors each treatment strategy around the individual’s unique makeup.
6. Prevent Illness. Proactive medicine saves money, pain, misery and lives, by supporting a healthy lifestyle. That is why naturopathic physicians evaluate risk factors, heredity, and vulnerability to disease when treating each and every patient.
DR. JUDY HINOJOSA
DR. CINDY ROMERO
Front Office Admin
Back Office Admin
Get More Vitality
Sign up here to get tips and vital information to get healthy and live a vibrant life!